I did my work experience last week at Crest Nicholson construction site. I found it very good and really enjoyed the challenge of creating my bird box.
While I was there we did; Tiling, wall papering, bricklaying, electrical, plumbing and carpentry. Out of everything i tried I found wall papering to be my least favorite thing as it was too easy and not very challenging. My favorite thing was Carpentry, I enjoyed building the bird box and also learning about all the different joints used to put wood parts together.
While I was there we did; Tiling, wall papering, bricklaying, electrical, plumbing and carpentry. Out of everything i tried I found wall papering to be my least favorite thing as it was too easy and not very challenging. My favorite thing was Carpentry, I enjoyed building the bird box and also learning about all the different joints used to put wood parts together.

